[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success! (fwd)

Rory O'Connor rory@thewhiteroom.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:04:15 -0600

at some level, flames can be quite entertaining.  but then again, this isn't 1994.  it's just not cool.  One of the things that bothers me about this list is how nasty people get, especially lately.  i really can't understand why.  i mean, would you really say these things to each other in person at a UFO meeting?

seems to me that this list should be sort of an extension of the meetings. which, quoting the UFO homepage, "The atmosphere is casual and friendly".  One would hardly get that notion from reading this list.  Quite frankly if I hadn't actually BEEN to a UFO meeting and only read the list, I would be scared to come.