[UFO Chicago] Linux friendly wireless access point

russ arbuthnot russ@electrical.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:34:03 -0500

The newer ones are web administered. I bought one earlier this year (March)
that was USB and SNMP administered. Then I bought one about 2 months ago and it
was web administered. They even removed the USB interface from the newer ones.
I personally think the web administered version is easier to use.

russ

Electrical Audio - http://www.electrical.com