[UFO Chicago] next npotechs meeting thursday october 17

John Stanton stanton@kacschgo.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:59:30 -0700 (PST)

Hello all.

It=92s getting near time for the next NPOTECHS=20
(formerly NPLUG) meeting. So...
=20

What: This month's topic is configuring and demoing=20
Hylafax =20
http://www.hylafax.org , an open source faxserver.=20
The topic will be introduced/tag teamed by Ken Beach=20
and Paul Suda.
=20

Where: Korean American Community Services, 4300 North=20
California Ave
(near the intersection of California and Montrose)=20
Chicago IL

When: 6:30 PM Thursday October 17, 2002

We will also be taking some time to update every body=20
on the Deborah=92s place network build out, as well as=20
knock around ideas for our own "documentation=20
project," which is aimed at identifying and=20
cataloging the places where Open Source=20
implementations are most appropriate in Non profit=20
and community based organizations. Over the coming=20
months we will be  working with groups and=20
organizations, both locally and nationally, to=20
compile a list of appropriate and supportable open=20
source technology.=20

Tell a buddy, bring a friend.

See you there=20

John

p.s To learn more about NPOTECHS check out=20
http://npotechs.org