[UFO Chicago] Laptop mounting bracket?

d.w. harks dave@psys.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:32:25 -0600

I don't have the mounting bracket or cable, but to solve the same problem
recently I've used the Knoppix CD-based Linux distro to boot the
laptop, mount the drive, and copy the data to a Windows file
share. I'm sure you could do the same with NFS or FTP.

Good luck, HTH.

dave

In our last episode, Jesse Becker expounded thusly: