[UFO Chicago] The Anti-Justice League

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
04 Nov 2002 22:52:10 -0600

Good list.  Here's the Illinois politicians gleaned from the list, with
my vague estimation of where the districts are that they're from:

  # Rep. Henry J. Hyde (R-IL 6th district -- DuPage, northwest suburbs)
  # Rep. Tim Johnson (R-IL 15th district -- downstate)
  # Rep. Mark E. Souder (R-IL 4th district -- non-contiguous Chicago
    area district)
  # Rep. Bobby L. Rush (D-IL 1st district -- south Chicago)
  # Rep. Jerry Weller (R-IL 11th district -- south suburbs)