[UFO Chicago] Key Signing... more questions

Nate Riffe inkblot@movealong.org
Fri, 24 May 2002 01:01:45 -0500

Just now Neil R. Ormos made 15 LEDs in my apartment flash with this:
> In the "Rock... Falling... What'll... I... Do?" department:
>
> When I try to get Jesse Becker's key from pgp.mit.edu using
> "gpg --recv keys", gpg reports "no valid OpenPGP data
> found."  The other four keys to be signed were available at
> pgp.mit.edu.
>
> Is there another key server I need to point to?

I tried several and have reverted to simply emailing Jesse for his
key.

Also, after you've signed the keys, don't forget to upload them with
their new sigs.

-Nate

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot@movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--