[UFO Chicago] PGP key exchange?

Rob Latham rob@terizla.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 20:29:41 -0500

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 08:10:49PM -0500, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Any plans on doing a PGP key exchange this next meeting?  If so someone
> should post instructions on what we should prepare.

I've got a protocol that's worked sort-of ok in the past for me, but
being a suburbanite, i don't always know i can make a meeting until
thursday.  kinda makes it hard for me to say "send me your
fingerprints" if i'm not certain i'll be there :>  Oh what the hell,
i'll send out the message i've been sitting on for several weeks and
make it work :>

> Of course, no one's in charge of planning or instruction making, so
> rather it should be "Anyone want to exchange keys next meeting?  Anyone
> want to post instructions on how?"

I think i have to refer you to rule #3 and rule #6 of the Bay Area
Debian user's group rules  that Neil likes so much :>

==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Woodridge, IL USA
EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897