[UFO Chicago] new to list, interested in next meeting

Emad spork@zork.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:15:24 -0800

begin  Jordan Bettis  quotation:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 09:13:04AM -0600, Robert Moses wrote:
> > Hi all.
> > I am new to this list and trying to check out some of the user groups
> > in Chicago
> >
> > Do you have a meeting this thursday?
> > If so what are the details, and more importantly WHO do I look for.
>
> Just look for the big group of men of various facial hair coverage
> passionately discussing things that have no earthly business being
> discussed in a Chicago diner.

Yeah, the UFO meeting will consist of the guys across the diner from
this group of men. We're the ones wearing leather and swinging
the lead pipes.

--
 Emad El-Haraty                                 E /
 If you can't beat them,                         M\/