[UFO Chicago] new to list, interested in next meeting

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:43:01 -0600

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 09:13:04AM -0600, Robert Moses wrote:
> Hi all.
> I am new to this list and trying to check out some of the user groups
> in Chicago
>=20
> Do you have a meeting this thursday?
> If so what are the details, and more importantly WHO do I look for.

Just look for the big group of men of various facial hair coverage
passionately discussing things that have no earthly business being
discussed in a Chicago diner.=20

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
Most people find the concept of programming obvious, but the doing impossib=
le.
          -- Alan J Perlis: Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN 1982

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--