Brian Sobolak sobolak@myrealbox.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:37:18 -0500

Pedro wrote:
>I hope that's not a computer that is solely dedicated to playing .ram file=
s...

Umm...no.  But since you asked, I guess I'm going to have to introduce myse=
lf.

I stumbled across this list while looking for hotspots in Chicago.  Google =
let me to UFO (not sure how) which was actually good fortune, since I use=
d to participate in a similar group in Berkeley (www.weak.org/buug/).  My=
 creds:  FreeBSD at home, OSX on the laptop, and cygwin at work (because =
I have to).

About MyRealBox:

Ram files are yucky.  I avoid them.  Except when listening to older segment=
s of This American Life.

MyRealBox is a (poorly-named) free service from Novell to test their mail s=
oftware.  It's free to send and receive messages.  Unlike most other free=
 services, there aren't any ads in their messages.  Provisional until I c=
an get my mail server running at home.

I'm going to try and make it to one of my meetings.  And if you see a gray =
Corrolla tooting around town with a BSD sticker, wave!

brian

I hope that's not a computer that is solely dedicated to playing .ram
files...

----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner@flynn.zork.net -----

sobolak@myrealbox.com has been successfully subscribed to ufo.

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=3D[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=3D---