[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY NIGHT IS YOU-EFF-OH KNOW WHAT!

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:18:36 -0500

"Peter A. Peterson II" wrote:

> Today, Thursday, July 11th is UFO Chicago Night at Georges... I mean
> Victoria's... er. whatever it's called now -- the sign still says
> George's so I'm going to keep calling it George's, dag-nabbit!

So like, have they retired yet?  If they're still there but almost gone,
someone should bring them a cake tonight or something.  (If the timing
is right, I'll even volunteer to bring it, if someone can tell me a good
but inexpensive cake store in the Lakeview area... <g>)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu	ICQ: 6817012

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)