[UFO Chicago] very newbie 'nix question

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:45:54 -0800

begin  Nate Riffe  quotation:
> > I slapped the following in my girlfriend's muttrc (she's a pine
> > convert):
> >
> > set editor="nano +9 -r72 -t %s"
>
> Thanks, it works.  +9 == skip to line 9.  -r72 == wrap at 72 chars.
> -t == save without prompting on exit.
>
> I think I'll drop the -t though.  I do a lot of false starts when I
> email.

	Thanks for the -r72 flag.  I have mutt set up so that when you
run "pine" it actually runs mutt -F /usr/local/etc/mutt.pinerc, which
can be seen at http://zork.net/pub/mutt.pinerc for those of you who
care.
	It's a hacking up of a preexisting sample doc from Mutt.  It
also sources /etc/Muttrc, which is available at
http://zork.net/pub/Muttrc

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end