[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY NIGHT IS UFO CHICAGO NIGHT AT CAFE VICTORIA!

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:06:01 -0500

It really hurts me to say "Cafe Victoria." Ow!

Anyway, since I was able to repel the rioting throngs of people who
were clamoring to go to the Slashdot Meetup, I guess we'll just have a
regular meeting at Cafe Victoria, nee George's.

I'm looking forward to it!

I might be late, we'll see. I may have band practice, for our FREE
SHOW at the WRIGLEYVILLE GOOSE ISLAND (plug plug) on the 30th of
August at 10:00PM which is free and 18 and over! Wow! Hahaha.

So yeah! Victoria's. Which is 3224 W. Foster Ave. The meeting starts
tomorrow night August 21st, at 8:00 and runs until it stops.

For more info, please see: http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

 /----------------------\
 |kitten, coming to ufo?|
 \---\ /----------------/
     /
 | |          --*--__\
 OOO          C_C_(___)

Rockin'!

See you there,

pedro, CEO, UFO CHICAGO

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---