[UFO Chicago] Oooh Linux/Apple fun!

Neil R. Ormos ormos@enteract.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:08:01 -0500 (CDT)

The Antiwesley wrote:

> I received a spam today from Apple about a 'seminar'
> running near the end of the month and thought I'd share it
> for food for thought as it struck me odd:

> duel 1GHz G4 processors . . . in slim a 1U enclosure . . .
  ****

Wow! That's really intriguing!  I wonder what it means?

Special hardware support, maybe, for mediating
Aaron-Burr-Alexander-Hamilton-style shootouts arising from a
Bettis v. Garfield flamefest?

Extra multi-media support specially optimized for banjo
music and the movie "Deliverance"?

Or perhaps the processors themselves duel by shooting
viruses at each other (or even real bullets)?

It's amazing how Apple can stuff so much cool stuff in
a "slim 1U enclosure".