[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night Is UFO Chicago Night At George's

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:57:31 -0500

        _____
    ___/     \___
   (.. .  .  . ..)    T H U R S D A Y
    ----_____----
         |||          N I G H T   I S
         |||          U F O  C H I C A G O
        .|||.
       :  o  :        N I G H T  A T
      .: -+- :.
_____.:: / \ ::.______G E O R G E 'S

Don't be like this guy, he wasn't planning on coming -- and now he's
aboard a spaceship having weird medical experiments being performed on
him.

But you can possibly avoid his fate, by coming to UFO Chicago -- this
Thursday, the 27th, at George's Restaurant, 3224 W. Foster Ave.
Chicago, between 8:00PM and Midnight.

Conversation is open ended and laid back. Join us, any time between
8:00 and midnight. And then usually for the 15-minute sidewalk
postlude after the meeting is over. Or if you want to just come for
the postlude, show up at about 11:45 when we get kicked out. If you
see a bunch of geeks on the sidewalk, that's us.

See http://ufo.chicago.il.us/ for more details.

Or email me, pedro@ufo.chicago.il.us.

pedro

---
UFO Chicago meets every 2nd and 4th Thursday at George's restaurant,
3224 W. Foster Ave, Chicago IL. -- http://ufo.chicago.il.us

Meetings are free and open to the public and to anyone interested in
computers and free software. Windows users are welcome, but we'll
probably try to get you to use free software instead!

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/