[UFO Chicago] Feasibility of e-bomb (EMP) technology

Sten Turpin sturpin@fheg.follett.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:43:48 -0500

Supposedly, they're pretty simple. I've always wondered why we never heard of
them being used. Then again, if it really was Osama Bin Laden (and honestly,
I think the people investigating this case were researching backwards- here's
our suspect list, let's build the evidence, rather than the other way
around), the goal is not to damage the US economy, but to kill people. I
wonder why groups like Greenpeace or the militia weirdos aren't more into
EMP...

(OT: newsmax- BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *cough* *hrm* 'scuse me....)