[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night Is UFO Night at George's

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:18:05 -0500

Hm.  AND a different meeting tomorrow that I'm also going to.  I need to
keep my days straight.

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)