[UFO Chicago] Thursday Night Is UFO Night at George's

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:21:35 -0500

GD'oh!  (That's an open source existentialist Homer Simpson.)  There's a
DePaul Democrats meeting tonight that I'm already planning to go to, and
see if I can get them to acknowledge the Sklyarov/DMCA/etc. cause. :-)
Sorry, folks.

--
Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address
book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)