[UFO Chicago] Re: emergency meeting?

Jack Edwards edwardsj1@tastytronic.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 00:35:38 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> > > I'll be at the DePaul monday evening event almost for sure. Are we talking
> > > about doing this afterwards? I will be willing to follow anyone to get
> > > something to eat with him after the thing at DePaul is over. But I'll leave
> > > the planning up to someone else that knows restaurants and the city better.
> > >
> > > I'll be watching this and the LUNI list and will RSVP if I see any plans
> > > that look good.
>
> Ok. So far, Paul is the only one that's said that he will be in
> attendance and willing to do something afterwards. Anyone else? If not,
> Paul, you might be the sole UFO rep!

I'm planning on going to the DePaul event as well, and I'd be more than
happy to go hang out afterwords. I don't know the restaurants in the
loop area very well, but I'm not hard to please, so most anything is
fine with me.

-jack

Jack D. Edwards:         edwardsj1@tastytronic.net
Computer Geek:          http://tastytronic.net/ufo