[UFO Chicago] emergency meeting?

Wed, 30 May 2001 10:07:22 -0500

Bradley Kuhn (of the FSF) emailed luni about the possibility of getting
together with people -- we will of course support any kind of shindig
that they want to put together with him (and Nate, of course DePaul is
actually doing an event with him) but if it doesn't look like anything
is happening with him, would people be interested in trying to just hang
out with bkuhn? I don't need him to give a talk, especially if he's
doing that already at other places. But maybe he'd like to sit down for
a burger and shoot the breeze.

I know I won't be able to attend. What about anyone else?

pedro

do not write below this line (for office use only)