[UFO Chicago] Re: ufo Subscribe Notification

Bernard nutella@zork.net
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:48:49 -0800

13Mar2001 11:40PM (-0600) From [pedro@flynn.zork.net] pedro [Peter A. Peterson II]
> Quoting mailman-owner@flynn.zork.net:
> >
> > nutella@zork.net has been successfully subscribed to ufo.
> >
> Excellent. Bernard, are you in Chicago yet?

Not yet.  I am hanging around waiting for my paperwork to be
processed.  The INS has it at the moment and then it is off
to the Department of Labor.  Apparently there's a big backlog
in visa processing at the former so I have no idea of my
actual start date.  I will let the world know as soon as I
have some idea of my timetable.  I am still looking forward to
crackmonkey night in your hood.
	At least I can hang around here a bit longer and wait
for the Chicagoland weather to become.... a little less brisk.
It seems that spring is edging into the Bay Area so I am
not complaining.
	All the best,
		Bernard

--