[UFO Chicago] UFO MEETING REPORT! ACHTUNG!

Elliot Shank clonezne@galumph.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:35:53 -0500

And earlier, Thomas wrote:
> From the MacNN website (which being a Mac person I read several times
> a day):
>
> Robert X. Cringely's latest column talks about how he used a 10km
> 802.11b connection (using AirPort basestations and Yagi antennas) to
> workaround his local phone company's DSL-distance limitation.
>
> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20010628.html

Ahem.  This is what is called staying on top of one's email.

SO SU--- erp.  I don't think I want to finish that sentence.  ;]

All the best,

e., Chief of Doing Things That Other People Do-- Only Not Quite the Same
Way, UFO Chicago