[UFO Chicago] e-mail help

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:36:35 -0500

Quoting Thomas:
>    I've taken a quick look and "e-smith"
>    looks more or less like what I want... easy to set up and maintain (or
>    so they claim) and I can always fall back to a Mac solution until I
>    actually get it up and running.

Ok. I looked at the e-smith site a little bit, and it looks pretty cool,
but my first question would be what kind of price-for-support scheme do
they have, and more imporatntly what kind of update scheme do they have?
If you ran say, Debian stable, you could have security updates available
almost the moment they came out.

Are you coming to the meeting tonight? We might be able to talk about
other solutions with the other guys (who are probably not as Debian
centric as I am.)

pedro