[UFO Chicago] New member

Tom Printy tprinty@mail.megapathdsl.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:42:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,
	Just getting into the fray as far as 802.11 is concerned. I am
interested in at least getting my little apartment wireless and am
wondering what a good choice for a WAP would be. I am looking at the
linksys WAP11.  I also thought that I could build my own but don't have
any spare equipment available. I eventaully would like to share my iDSL
connection with others but would like to limit access bandwidth sonce I
also run my radio station off of this connection (looking at other
solutions) Please let me know what you guys think the best equipment is.
And if you want take a look at my on-line radio station!

Thanks
-Tom

Tom Printy
My radio station: http://www.goonsquadradio.com