Fw: [UFO Chicago] Social Life

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:09:51 -0500

Why Reece can't show up? Well you did ask:
1) Wife is due... NOW. (it's a boy!)
2) Boy don't wanna come.
3) Payday yesterday... $150.00 overdrawn today.
4) I do live out in the sticks (McHenry)

I have not been to any of the other LUG's meetings for much the same reasons I just listed, but I am a big fan of the LUNI list (pre-moderated) and will continue to read it now that is back and under Simon's guidance.

I had a get together at my house with people from the LUNI list once.  That was pretty cool.  I would like to do that again sometime when things settle out a bit (byte? I always get those two confused).

I work at Motorola in Arlington Heights' GTSS, Lab Design and Support Group. I do Tandem Helix and S5000-Series (Dual Node Puma) Hardware troubleshooting and Lab Network Infrastructure Stuff.  I pull down big $$$... about 1/2 of what I am worth ($6.75 per hr!!!) **NOTE: Funny Confusing Stuff about pay** **OK... Just Confusing Stuff about pay**  Either way, "I'm Broke!"

Now everyone else needs to share some personal tidbyte (bit? I always get those two confused).\

Reece