Fw: [UFO Chicago] Social Life

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:35:56 -0500

OK, OK... I guess the only one that took my posting as intended was Pedro.
He (may have) found it funny (judging by his response to it).  This was not
100% serious.  It was only 50% serious, levied as attempt to equally
distribute meeting places and/or events that would be varied to suit and
could make things equally comfy for all different types at different times
(this might help to maximize participation in the long run).  I can go for
LONG times between lighting up as well and would.  As it happens my current
financial state may keep me to being a 'list only participant' for now but
it would be cool to know that there are different venues that if the
opportunity arose that I could pick one that would be a more comfortable
environment for me (a stranger that has not personally met any of you) to
meet you (new people).

Let's clear the 'smoke' and try to keep it 'lite',  ;-)

Reece