Fw: [UFO Chicago] Social Life

Paul Suda paul@manufaxure.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:51:54 -0500

As an ex-smoker I completely understand your concerns.

When I suggested a non-smoking venue, it was only based on the fact that I
couldn't remember seeing anyone smoking at any of the past meetings, and
when we talked about a change of venue once at a meeting some slightly
anti-smoking sentiment had been expressed by a few people. I didn't want to
make it an issue, it was just a thought and I guess I wrongly assumed
everyone else felt the same way.

If the choice is between a smoking venue and you attending, or a
non-smoking venue and you not attending, I will be happy to have a smoker
around.

Paul