[UFO Chicago] [amy@copyleft.net: Re: copyleft sticker]

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:30:27 -0500

So, don't go and try to get free stuff from Copyleft, but I've been
telling people lately how cool I think they are (especially in
comparison to Think Geek), but get a load of this -- I just made a
suggestion for a product, and here's the reply I get!

So, in summation, Copyleft Rules!

pedro

----- Forwarded message from amy@copyleft.net -----

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:00:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:  <amy@copyleft.net>
To: "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>
Subject: Re: copyleft sticker

Hi.

Actually we used to sell something like that.. a large Copyleft logo in
yellow.  Since we have a serious softspot for anyone who wants to adorn
their minivan with Copyleft stickers, I'm going to send it to you for
free.  (We only have a few left so they aren't available on the site.)
The official Copyleft vehicle is an aging green with faux wood paneling
Dodge Caravan... so someday we'll have a meeting of the Copyleft minivans
out there... all five of them or so.

Send me your address.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

-- amy

Copyleft.net
177 Royal Ave  #3
Hawthorne, NJ  07506
USA

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:

> How about a big copyleft sticker on a 3.5 inch circle (a la the Tux
> sticker)? It would look great on the opposite corner of my minivan's
> hatch.
>
> pedro
----- End forwarded message -----

<plug type="obligatory">
"I'm running Debian Stable, so I'm not sure if that made
life any easier for me."
</plug>