[UFO Chicago] local domain names...

Sean Neakums sneakums@zork.net
18 Jun 2001 15:32:17 +0100

    PAP> Quoting Sean Neakums:
    >> I think "ufo.chicago.il.us" is pretty neat-O.  As long as
    >> people don't get the impression we're all about ay-leens and
    >> suchlike.

    PAP> But see, maybe we'll get some people who ARE interested in
    PAP> ay-leens, and then we can convert them to the TRUTH of FREE
    PAP> SOFTWARE.

Yes!  And they can convert us to the TRUTH of AY-LEENS meddling in
HUMAN AFFAIRS.  I call that a fair exchange.  And then we'll be able
to haxx0r the ay-leen motherships with out superior FREE SOFTWARE
tools.  And then we win, and have Coca-cola and Twinkies for ever and
ever.

--
"We all float down here."
	-- Bob Gray