[UFO Chicago] open gl dependencies...

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:26:01 -0700

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
> Quoting Paul Suda:
> > I will still be happy to compensate anyone who can make me Debian
> > distro disks with blank disks or the cost of the CD's.
>
> I'm sure that Jack and I can do this for you -- but I think that the
> current installation media is for Potato, not Woody -- so you'd be
> "stuck" with stable, so to speak. I don't know that you can make a
> "snapshot" of debian unstable for cd install.

	Well, doing a dist-upgrade from a stable system to an unstable
one isn't as bad as a full network install, since you can use the
machine while you're upgrading.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a
dist-upgrade over his little modem.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!