[UFO Chicago] Monday Protests Downtown!

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 05:40:09 -0500

There will be another protest downtown this Monday, the 30th, at the
federal building in the Loop from 11AM to 1PM. Please bring a sign
to hold and sign on to the sklyarov-chicago list at:

PLEASE also read (if you haven't) the Chicago protest packet which
includes our instructions and protocol. It's at:

http://ufo.chicago.il.us/free-sklyarov/

Also, we are focusing on "Free Dmitry" and not on the DMCA for the sake
of not looking like we're trying to use Dmitry as a poster-boy. We
will, hoever, talk about how bad the DMCA is to anyone who will listen.

Any questions or comments can be directed to me at
pedro@tastytronic.net.

Free Dmitry,

pedro
   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html