[UFO Chicago] kernel building, quick and dirty

BrianT.Grant BrianT.Grant
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:11:27 -0500

I found out about "make oldconfig" last week and had tried it out.  I think that was the kernel that hung immediatly.  I could try it again and see what I get.

(time passes)

I just tried it again, and the kernel compile didn't go through without errors.

Brian