[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY! NIGHT! IS! UFO! NIGHT! AT! GEORGE'S!

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:59:32 -0500

Hey all!

Forget your Dmitrian woes and join the UFO CHICAGO for a rousing night
of discussion and chatting about your favorite operating systems.

I imagine Dmitry's name will come up too, but really, let's just have a
good time.

THAT BEING SAID,

I'll be in San Francisco tomorrow night, at THURSDAY! NIGHT! IS!
CRACKMONKEY! NIGHT! AT! ZEITGEIST! I wish that I could be in two places
at once, because holy cow, that would be incredible.

But serioulsy. I'm getting pretty Dmitried out, and i'm looking forward
to a night of jet plane travel and good times. I hope you are too.

Yours,

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO, UFO Chicago.

Here is the obligatory ascii art:

    | |
    | |
    | |    [ UFO CHICAGO RULES >"==//x
    | |
   +---+                            ^-- is one of those airplane
   |   |                                thingies
   |   |
  +-----+
  |     |
  |     |
  |     |
 +-------+
 |       |
 |       |
 |       |
 |       |

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html