[UFO Chicago] Re: [LUNI] Sklyarov being held without access to Russian Consul!

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:13:06 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:

Is anyone in the area interested or willing to participate in a
protest/demonstration downtown at some point within the next week? I'm
talking with Will Doherty of the EFF about possible ideas, but my
availability is somewhat limited due to some committments I have this
week.

Please speak up if you're interested or willing to go downtown for a
protest. It would probably be easier to park somewhere on the northside
and take the train from here.

pedro

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!