[UFO Chicago] Building tops...

BrianT.Grant BrianT.Grant
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:22:26 -0500

I don't know if it would make any difference, but I live on the third floor of my building over on Argyle & Sawyer.  I might be able to put up one of those units.  If - or if not - I get permission from the land lord and/or my wife, I could run an extension cord into my apartment.

Also, has there been any discussion about where the initial connectivity would come from?  I can look into the cost of purchasing a fractional to full T1 through onShore.  We provide T1 connections for a lot of different clients.  Though for a group with no dues, etc. it might be tough to shoulder such a financial burden.  Either way, I thought it would be worth mentioning...

Brian T. Grant