[UFO Chicago] SuSE for Alpha and other ramblings... note for Paul too...

Thomas thomas@chicagomac.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:55:33 -0500

Ok, 6:30 sounds good then- not too early, not too late.

I think it'd be fine doing this over by you as long as you can explain what
I would need to change... maybe after we have the box set up and I have my
ISP routing to here I can have you out to take a look and see the rest of
the shop.  And while you're here we can pull a ladder out and take a look at
the roof.

Tom

quoting Peter: