[UFO Chicago] SuSE for Alpha and other ramblings... note for Paul too...

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:36:07 -0500

Quoting Thomas:
> Thursday it is... meet at George's?  We can go over what I want over a quick
> bite (my treat of course) and then get it done.  7:30- 8:00 or maybe
> earlier?

Sure. I could go as early as 5:30 or 6:00 if you'd prefer. If anyone
else is interested in sitting in, that'd be cool.

Oh, and THomas, I'm not opposed to coming to your office -- I have a
car. It just depends what you'd like to do. Since your ISP is still
recieving your mail, it really doesn't matter if we're on your
particular IP address, I suppose. All you'd have to do is change your
network information once you got it to the office.

What all woudl you like it to do? Mail, mailing lists, apache?

pedro

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!