[UFO Chicago] Clockwork Programming Language version 0.1.1a release!

Paul Suda paul@manufaxure.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:41:50 -0500

On 2001.07.10 18:45:59 -0500 Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> Paul, I went ahead and created the list.

Cool, thanks. That mailman web interface is pretty nice, I think I have
everything set up.

I have one (maybe) problem. I wanted to see what the introductory message
new subscribers got looked like after I added my message for them. So, I
used a test email account at paul_suda@yahoo.com to subscribe. I got the
message asking me to confirm the subscription, but then when I reply like I
should to confirm I get this message back...

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<clockwork-request@www.tastytronic.net>:
64.193.48.221 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 relaying to
<clockwork-request@www.tastytronic.net> prohibited by administrator
Giving up on 64.193.48.221.

.. what is this? Am I doing someting wrong, or is it the list, or is is
yahoo.com? I've noticed that we have one subscriber already (pedro) so
something must be working right. I tried both a regular reply, and sending
the suggested message with the single line body with the number. Same
results with either one, and it seems to be a mail router thing anyway.

thanks,
Paul