[UFO Chicago] Linksys Firmware update

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:43:49 -0500

Quoting Tom Printy:
> > Does it actually have two antennas, though?  Even if they are not external
> > antenna connectors, witness how hackable the DLink AP was
> > (http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DlinkAccessPointComments).  In
> > order to even work as a two-directional relay the thing has to actually
> > have two antennas.
> Yes it appers that there are two antennas on the box  check out
> http://www.us.buy.com/retail/computers/product.asp?loc=101&sku=10259366

This is not the "official" announcement, but a reminder that we do have
a meeting this Thursday, and I'm interested in talking more about
wireless stuff. I can also print out info from seattle wireless. And
Nate, are you bringing a map to mark up?

Paul, how did your Debian install go.

And Thomas -- what's up with you?

pedro