[UFO Chicago] Meeting Report for Dec. 13th

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:42:26 -0800

begin  Jack Beglinger  quotation:
> >  I do not!  I'd happily send you a Muni map in exchange!
>
> Just a Muni Map!  Chicago is bigger... May be you should ask for a
> A/C Transit, BART and Golden Gate Transit to be thrown in just to
> even it out!

	Well, I'll toss in a BART schedule, which has the maps and
fares on one of the pages.  But the Muni system has a very dense
system of buses complemented by the metro, BART, PCC streetcar, and
cable car system.  It's likely every bit as intricate as the Chicago
system.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!