[UFO Chicago] chicago-area high speed internet

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:03:02 -0600

Quoting Quinn Slack:
> I'm in Winnetka (a northern suburbs) and I use Interaccess (they
> recently changed their name to Hosting.com, though, but they still
> offer DSL) for my SDSL.  I pay around $60/mth for 416/416kbps with
> incredible pings, almost no downtime (a few hours in the past two years
> that I've noticed), and the ability to use as many computers as you'd like.

I checked out their website, and I can't see anything about consumer
DSL. If I could get a 416 SDSL for $60/mo., I would JUMP at the
chance. No, I'd TELEPORT! THat's the best kept secret in the western
hemisphere!

Peter