Fwd: Re: [UFO Chicago] chicago-area high speed internet

sten@narnia.net sten@narnia.net
4 Dec 2001 07:39:25 -0800

On Mon, 03 December 2001, Ian Bicking wrote:

> Most
> of us live on the North Side.

Not I- Brighton Park checking in. I've got Speakeasy and I'm quite happy with them. I've actually moved three times in the last year, and brought Speakeasy with me. I'm currently about 3000' from the CO and getting pretty nice transfer rates. Very consistent, never had a single problem with the signal dropping after 3 mos at the current place. I used to work for Ameriwreck DSL and wouldn't touch them with someone else's 10-foot pole.

-Sten

PS- sorry for the misdirected e-mail, Ian....