[UFO Chicago] chicago-area high speed internet

Rob Latham rob@terizla.org
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:59:18 -0500

So it's a done deal and i'm moving to the chicago area within the month.
I don't care about "good schools" or "nice neighborhoods".  But i do
care about a fast internet connection :>

Who should i stay away from?  who's good?  is speakeasy good in chicago?
they are pretty decent here in pennsylvania.

heh.  and just so i stay on topic for the list, i want a solid fast
connection so i can apt-get dist-upgrade my debian box and keep my
netbsd-current synced up :>   There we go.. fast internet for free
operating systems.   what do you say, gang?

Thanks
==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Allentown, PA USA
EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897