[UFO Chicago] For the occasional UNFO.

Elliot Shank clonezne@galumph.com
30 Nov 2001 22:58:23 -0600

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 22:39, kiran wrote:
> Brilliant, I spent the last remaining half hour at work DLing them
> between projects.  Can't wait to load Bluescreensaver on my
> buddies nt4 box.

I love the fact that it reads the actual configuration of the machine
that it's running on and presents "true to life" crash data.  Even more
fun-- set it up as the login screen saver (edit the registry under the
control panel section for the default user-- you can also affect the
background image and colors for the login screen by modifying values in
this area) and the machine will boot and then "crash" without anyone
logging in.  Just what every Windows admin wants to happen to all the
machines they're responsible for.  Heh.