[UFO Chicago] [greg@kroah.com: [CrackMonkey] [dave@farber.net : IP: U.S. DoD [seems to be djf] looking for pro-Sklyarov pages?]]

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:13:56 -0500

Here is a link to the book that Bruce Sterling wrote.  Pretty good read and
lets you know a thing or two 'bout stuff.  Craig Neidorf was the name of the
guy that went to trial.  A hacker in Atlanta? "Shadowhawk" copied the
document...  Read it at:
http://www.treachery.net/~jdyson/texts/hacker_crackdown.txt

Raymond Reece Mills

Vice President of Outside Sales and Marketing

UFO Chicago