[UFO Chicago] you should have known i'd walk away

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:50:24 -0500

I don't know if this means they have given up on their equipment being
bought and operated by anyone else, or what...

Anyway, in case you guys didn't know, I can always move flynn back to
work... but that doesn't help my at-home connectivity. Gar.

pedro

-------

RHYTHMS NOTIFIES CUSTOMERS OF SERVICE TERMINATION

Reduces Workforce by 700 Employees

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., August 10, 2001 - Rhythms NetConnections Inc.
(OTCBB: RTHMQ), a provider of broadband communication services, said
today the Company sent 31-day service termination notices to all of
its customers last evening. During the next 31 days, Rhythms intends
to assist its customers in transitioning their existing digital
subscriber line services to alternative broadband providers

The Company is also reducing its workforce today by approximately 700
employees, or approximately 75 percent of its total workforce.
Approximately 85 percent of the affected employees are in Colorado.

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/
         In prison for exercising his right to "fair use."