[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG Report 4/12

Elliot Shank clonezne@galumph.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:44:33 -0500

Jack Edwards wrote:
> Quoting Elliot Shank:
> > For some of us who would like to come, the meetings are a bit late in
> > the day.
>
> You bring up a good point. When Peter and I sat down to figure out what
> times would work for meetings, late Thursday worked the best for us, and
> didn't conflict with the meeting times of other linux/computer groups.
> Obviously everyone's schedule is different, so here is everyone's chance
> to give their input. I can't promise that the meeting time will be
> changed, but we would be more than happy to hear what everyone has to
> say. So, if the current meeting time doesn't work for you, or even if it
> does, please respond to this message with a day and time that meetings
> would work for you.

The day of week is fine.  And, in fact, the time is one I would prefer,
but the current employment situation dictates that I get up earlier than
I would like.  So, I'm not sure what to tell you.  Find me a nice, Linux
related job in the city that pays me more than my current one and lets
me get into the office after 10 am? ;]