[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG Report 4/12

Jack Edwards edwardsj1@flynn.northpark.edu
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:57:03 -0500

Quoting Elliot Shank:
> For some of us who would like to come, the meetings are a bit late in
> the day.

You bring up a good point. When Peter and I sat down to figure out what
times would work for meetings, late Thursday worked the best for us, and
didn't conflict with the meeting times of other linux/computer groups.
Obviously everyone's schedule is different, so here is everyone's chance
to give their input. I can't promise that the meeting time will be
changed, but we would be more than happy to hear what everyone has to
say. So, if the current meeting time doesn't work for you, or even if it
does, please respond to this message with a day and time that meetings
would work for you.
-jack