[sklyarov-chicago] [Fwd: Re: Dmitry Sklyarov]

Larry Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:54:01 -0500

>From someone at a gathering I was at on Friday.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Dmitry Sklyarov
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:04:11 -0700
From: "Laura Rissover" <lrissover@visto.com>
To: lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu

Hi Larry,

I am on a short break from an all-day meeting, so I am unable to attend
today's protest. I hope it is well attended.

This morning I wrote to both Act For Change
(http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/) and EFF (www.eff.org) to
recommend that they partner on an Activism Alert concerning Dmitry
Sklyarov. If they do, I am sure that it will generate a large amount of
e-mail.

Laura Rissover