[sklyarov-chicago] Chicago Protest Report

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Roger that.  The tag should change, occasionally.  Try
also, "Russians have more rights than you."  "In
prison for defending your consumer rights."  Also,
"Dmitry Sklyarov:  Adobe's (or Hollywood's or
Washington's) Human Shield" and "Indict the Adobe 7
instead!"

Mike
          FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV --
 http://www.freesklyarov.org/
          In prison for exercising his right to "fair
use."

--- "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>